So, that's what I'm doing.
I'm not into (but maybe you are):
- Robyn. The lady-singer, not the type of bird or Robin Thicke, though I also REALLY don't like him.
- Breaking Bad. I have watched up until the first season when he goes for his first treatment. Just not into it; all the characters are extremely annoying except for the druggie guy because he's kind of funny.
- Cronuts. I have tried two and they were both remarkably blah. Croissants on their own are one of my favourite pastry treats and trying to mesh them with a donut does not work. Donuts are ok on their own, too.
- Candy Crush. I played for a little bit but they want you to buy way too much shit.
- Paleo diet. Please go and speak to (a) real anthropologist(s) and do some research from peer-reviewed scientific journals before getting on board with that shit.
- Headbands on baby girls. You're making your kid look really stupid, therefore, you suck.
- More than a very, very light mist of perfume. Having to sit next to someone in close quarters who is wearing a lot of perfume or cologne is extremely unpleasant and gives me a headache.
- Pretty much any of the fake reality show comedies (The Office - though the British version was better, Parks and Recreation, etc), except for Derek which is delightful.
- High heels or wedges.
- St Pierre's sushi. I prefer a select few local places.